Friday, November 23, 2012

Preparing

We had a simply wonderful Thanksgiving!  It was so nice to have all the family here.  The dinner was great, and as always plentiful! We played the game "Pit".  It is an old, old game, and the cards are so worn and smell old...but I am telling you we had SO much fun! Awe....good memories!

Wednesday we picked up a copy of the Book of Mormon in Spanish.  We have started to read it.  Creig reads in Spanish and I follow along in English.  It is hard.  Maybe through practice it will come easier for Creig.  Today I am working on computer files and scanning stuff that we need to have on a thumb drive.  Things like our medical information and other things.  I have some crochet patterns I want to scan, and some recipes that are some of our favorites.  That way we we don't have to travel with notebooks of stuff.  I ordered this little scanner that is portable and can scan anything.  I got it mainly for family history, but it is very useful for other things.  It is battery powered and has an SD card that you can just plug into your computer.  It is called "FlipPal."  Very handy.  I love it!  So, I best get busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment