Saturday, December 1, 2012

Preparing...

Today is the day I am putting my family history away.  Oh, that is so very hard to do.  There are things I can still do on my mission, like going through my family files with FamilySearch.  And that will keep me very busy if I have any time to work on it on my mission.  I just wish I felt their support for this mission instead of "oh no I have to wait longer!".  I hope they will understand.  But I have to let it go and get busy with the things to get ready to leave.  Time is going by so fast!

I am going to have the girls come over today and put up the Christmas tree.  I am hoping that in the evenings when things are quiet, that the tree will center my focus on the birth of my Savior, and let my mind rest from all the things needing to be done.

So, Onward with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment