Saturday, December 29, 2012

Preparing...

We had a simply wonderful Christmas!  But we always do.  I couldn't find my Christmas tablecloths in time for dinner....but dinner was good anyway.  BTW we found the tablecloths today!  I love it when the kids stay overnight on Christmas Eve.  there is so much anticipation, so much fun.  It is just so fun!.  Mackayah was so round-up and could not go to sleep...what fun memories.  Cambreea and Ariauna were sneaking down the stairs early...I just love Christmas!

We have taken a few days off from packing...but we were back at it today.  Packed up the living room and dining room.  Took our bedroom furniture and dining furniture over to the storage unit.  Most of the big things are moved now.  Still lots to pack.  I found myself really wondering if I could do this mission last night.  Things are so much out of order.  My home just looks bare.  There is so much in limbo.  I am just at my wits end.  But Creig and I talked this morning and we just have to stay close and see the big picture of our serving the Lord.  It is just such a major change in our lives.  I find myself wanting things to be the way they were...I want to be able to work on my family history, work on my quilt blocks, read.  But all that has all changed. The days are counting down to our leaving so fast.  I guess when take off on the 27th, it will be real.

I have really missed my dogs.  I loved them so much.  I read a book this past week about rescue dogs.  It was so heartwarming.  I know my dogs are in a good home.  I am glad they are safe and loved.  They would have been so stressed with everything going on here over Christmas and today.  But my heart is still with them.  Please watch over them Dear Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment